- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
- Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medals
Nominate Now for a CMA Award!
The CMA is pleased to offer three (3) methods to submit a nomination for a CMA Award:
Submit an online nomination (NEW!):
Online Award Nomination Form and the Online Awards — Support Material Form
- The individual or institution submitting a nomination must be a CMA member in order to access the online form via the Members Only section.
- Access your member’s page by logging into your account through the CMA website. Click on Members Only at the top right corner of the web page. (Should you require help with your CMA membership, please contact Alison Ward, Membership Assistant, at 613-567-0099 ext. 222 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sign in either into your institution’s account or your individual account to access the Online Awards — Nomination Form and the Online Awards — Support Material Form.
- The Forms should be found at the bottom of your member’s homepage on the right hand side after logging in. If not, you can access these forms by clicking on View/Edit My Profile , and choosing the appropriate Form in the drop down tab named Additional .
You will find the nomination form (PDF version) on the individual award web page by hovering over the Awards’ tab and selecting the applicable award.
Email the CMA at: email@example.com
Please indicate how many pages are being sent.
Fax Number: 613-233-5438
At any time should you require assistance or have any questions/concerns please do not hesitate to contact the Administrative Officer, Suzie-Anne Monast, at 613-567-0099 ext. 240 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the CMA will notify you by email upon receiving your nomination package.