- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
CMA Bursary Program
The CMA offers three types of bursaries to assist museum professionals in the following areas:
Bursaries are awarded on a competitive basis, and due to limited funds, CMA cannot guarantee approval of your application. Note that bursaries are payable at the conclusion of the event upon submission of required documentation.
Application note: You must apply for a bursary six weeks before the event you are planning to attend. Your application must be received and evaluated before the start date of the event.