- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
PDFs for Download
In April, 2019 we’ll come together in Toronto, Ontario. The National Conference Planning Committee invites you to help build the conference’s thought-provoking content by submitting a session proposal by Monday, June 4.
Successful proposals will address the conference theme, and offer innovative approaches to issues that could apply to a broad range of cultural institutions. We encourage you to share your successes and constructive failures with your colleagues. What can we learn from your institution, or others you know of, that demonstrate strong collaboration, and/or new solutions?
Take advantage of new learning formats and think creatively as you develop your proposal to share training and ignite conversation.
Please join us in April, 2019 as we celebrate the strength of the Canadian museum community and explore What Now? What’s Next?
Yours in museums,
The CMA 2019 National Conference Planning Committee
Past Conference — CMA 2018
Unless otherwise indicated, the views expressed by any participant at any activity organized by the Canadian Museums Association (CMA) reflect the opinion of the specific participant, and do not necessarily represent the views or policies of the CMA. Participants are expected to be constructive, respectful and professional in their engagement at CMA events.