- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
- Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medals
Maintaining your privacy and security
The Canadian Museums Association knows that you are concerned about the privacy and security of your personal information. We believe your personal information deserves protection. We are committed to providing you with a safe, confidential data exchange experience. The CMA therefore voluntarily adheres to the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (Canada).
What does the CMA use your personal information for?
The purpose for which personal information is collected is to provide customized service to you. As a member of the CMA you may receive:
- Information packages pertaining to members
- Membership renewal notices
- Magazines, conference programs, and other publications
Applicants and registrants to certain events or funding programs may also be required to provide us with information so that we may process their requests and maintain accurate records for accounting purposes.
We do not share personal information with other organizations.
What kind of personal information is collected?
Personal information collected for membership purposes may include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Your name
- You phone number
- Your email address
- Your home and/or work address
- Your credit card information
All information will be collected by fair and lawful means.
Who may access your personal information?
Strict controls are maintained over access to personal information you share with the CMA.
Would the CMA disclose your personal information to anyone else?
Personal information will not be disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law.
Links to a third party
We provide links to other web sites. As the CMA does not control these sites, we would encourage you to review their privacy policies.
Questions or comments?