- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
Young Canada Works
The Canadian Museums Association (CMA) is pleased to deliver the Young Canada Works (YCW) program, which offers summer jobs and internships in museums and related organizations for Canada’s youth. This program is generously funded by the Department of Canadian Heritage in support of the Government of Canada’s Youth Employment Strategy.
Does your museum want to offer a summer job or internships experience? Click here.
Are you a talented youth who is eager to gain experience in the heritage sector? Click here.
Are you a past employer or youth participant? Please share your success stories with us!
613-567-0099 ext 244