- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
About CMA Conferences
The CMA hosts three conferences each year:
Focused on revenue generation, retail and food operations, visitor services, admissions, membership, rentals and special events.
Held every year in a different city in April, this conference is the largest national event convening over 500 senior-level museum professionals from across Canada, including Executive Directors, Chief Financial Officers, Curators, Educators, Interpreters and Senior Managers, as well as Board Members.
Held in the fall in a different city, each year CMA develops a symposium focused on a specific area of museum practice, such as exhibitions design, fundraising, marketing, and more.
Photos, programs, awards celebrations and more.
Questions about CMA conferences?
Contact Sue-Ann Ramsden, Director Museum Enterprises: firstname.lastname@example.org