- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
Awards for Volunteers
ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award honours a Canadian museum professional who has demonstrated and promoted excellence in Canadian museology on an international scale. This award recognizes the outstanding contribution of knowledge and expertise towards the advancement and support of museology worldwide.
To be eligible for this award, the nominee must be an ICOM member in good standing and must have worked in a Canadian institution. An ICOM member who is familiar with the nominee's achievements must make the nomination.
November 15 each year.
Each nominee must have done the following:
You simply have to complete and submit the nomination form . The form requires the following information: