ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award honours a Canadian museum professional who has demonstrated and promoted excellence in Canadian museology on an international scale. This award recognizes the outstanding contribution of knowledge and expertise towards the advancement and support of museology worldwide.
To be eligible for this award, the nominee must be an ICOM member in good standing and must have worked in a Canadian institution. An ICOM member who is familiar with the nominee's achievements must make the nomination.
November 15 each year.
Each nominee must have done the following:
- Played a significant role in putting Canadian museums on the world stage.
- Developed and supported international cooperation, collaboration, and partnerships.
- Contributed to the expansion of links between Canadian and international museums.
- Fostered and promoted Canadian museology internationally.
You simply have to complete and submit the nomination form to email@example.com. The form requires the following information:
- A nomination statement (max 500 words);
- An explanation that clearly states how the nominee meets the criteria (max 750 words);
- A curriculum vitae of the nominee;
- Links or hyperlinks for any relevant support material presenting the nominee's international work.
Nomination Form — PDF
Nomination Form — Word
Visit ICOM Canada's web site (click here).