We are working to modernize the functionality, appearance and content of our website.
We welcome your views on how we can improve!
- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
Your donations are like beads strung together to tell a beautiful story…
Your vision helps the Canadian Museums Association advance museums as valued public places that inspire understanding and encourage solutions for a better world.
Your generosity ensures that museums are engaged with their communities through national leadership, strong professional networks and the promotion of the value of museums’ value to Canadian society.
Your gift inspires and energizes countless friends of museums. We thank you for your support!
If you have any questions about the Canadian Museums Association or wish to target your donation to a specific program, please contact Sue Lamothe , 613-567-0099, ext. 229 and she would be happy to help.
*The Canadian Museums Association is a registered charity.