All Members enjoy the following benefits:
- Bi-weekly email newsletter with CMA and other important museum community news Exclusive daily news clippings service;
- Muse magazine subscription, includes the online and print editions;
- CMA Bookstore discount (up to 25%);
- CMA Member rate on conferences and symposiums;
- Complimentary or reduced admission to participating museums;
- Gift shop discount at participating museums;
- Access to exclusive resources and guidelines in the member portal;
- Access to a wide network of contacts in the museum/heritage sector.
Members receive all the benefits listed above in addition to those listed below.
For all Canadian museums that are non‑profit, have a collection, and are open to the public. As well as for associations that are professionally related to the aims and programs of the CMA.
0.001 % (one tenth of one percent) of your operating budget. The minimum fee payable is $100, and the maximum is $2,750. (i.e. if your budget is $150,000, you would pay $150)
*Membership fees may be tax deductible. Check with your financial advisor for details.