We are working to modernize the functionality, appearance and content of our website.
We welcome your views on how we can improve!
- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
The CMA is a passionate advocate for Canada's museums, monitoring such issues as funding, copyright, firearms control, innovative tax incentives and cultural property, among others and speaking for the interests of the sector.
The CMA newsroom is your resource for news related to museums in Canada. Become a CMA member today to receive CMA press releases in your email. Members can also choose to receive our daily news clipping service. Stay on top of the game when it comes to museum news in Canada!
(613) 567-0099 ext 243