- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
Canadian Fund for International Understanding through Culture
Cultural endeavours are an integral part of everyday life; they bring people together, transcend difference, and celebrate connections. The Canadian Fund for International Understanding through Culture aspires to strengthen global understanding through the shared experience of culture.
Building on the well-established relationships between Canada and other countries, the Canadian Fund for International Understanding through Culture is dedicated to creating opportunities for cultural collaboration that transcend national boundaries and cement relationships between peoples through:
- cultural exchange, including student exchange, between Canada and other countries, to cultivate mutually beneficial relationships, particularly in cultural heritage, art, literature, drama, music, science and history;
- the provision of financial support, such as scholarships and bursaries, to support such exchanges; and
- the development of traveling exhibitions.
Arts and Culture Professional Enrichment Initiative
July 9, 2007, marked the launch of a new initiative that will provide mid-career professionals the opportunity for professional exchange in the arts and cultural sector: the Arts and Culture Professional Enrichment Initiative will focus on key knowledge areas including: exhibition management, international relations, cultural diplomacy, public programs, marketing and development, and more. The Fund is thrilled to launch the first program under this initiative: the Gordon Chow Canada-China Professional Enrichment Program. By bringing together experts in the arts and culture sector from these two countries, the program aims to establish strong global networks through shared human values.
The Fund hopes to see the Arts and Culture Professional Enrichment Initiative expand throughout many parts of the world. It will be administered in partnership with the Canadian Museums Association.