- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
The CMA has initiated a working group to address the Truth and Reconciliation Commission’s
We call upon the federal government to provide funding to the Canadian Museums Association to undertake, in collaboration with Aboriginal peoples, a national review of museum policies and best practices to determine the level of compliance with the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples and to make recommendations.
Group members (as of April 2018)
The CMA secretariat is located on the traditional lands of the Algonquin peoples. CMA is grateful for the opportunity to live and learn on this territory in mutual respect and gratitude.