- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
Canadian Partner Organizations
Alliance of Natural History Museums
The ANHMC is a network of natural history museums seeking to improve the preservation and understanding of Canada's natural heritage.
Canadian Art Museums Directors' Organization
CAMDO is a professional association of directors of not-for-profit Canadian art museums and galleries, enabling the exchange of information and promoting best practices in the visual arts.
Canadian Association of Science Centres
The Canadian Association of Science Centres assists Canada's science centres in finding solutions to their challenges, and provides a single voice before government.
Canadian Association of Zoos and Aquariums
CAZA is a non-profit organization established to promote the welfare of animals and encourage the advancement of education, conservation, and science.
Canadian Federation of Friends of Museums
CFFM is the national voice to promote museums for the benefit of all Canadians.
ICOM is an international organization of museums and museum professionals committed to the conservation, continuation and communication to society of the world's natural and cultural heritage, present and future, tangible and intangible.
Organization of Military Museums of Canada
The OMMC is an association of people and organizations that have a common interest in the operation, history and preservation of military artifacts in museums.
The Department of Canadian Heritage
The Department of Canadian Heritage's policies and programs promote awareness, appreciation, and protection of Canada's rich and multifaceted heritage.